Welcome Jeddaderm 2022
We are back to our intriguing
JeddaDerm is a major gathering of international experts in dermatology and cosmetic medicine. Prepare yourself for an extraordinary experience on February 09-12, 2022, at the Jeddah Hilton Hotel.
Join all Skin Care Experts who will share their knowledge and expertise. Enhance your standard of care with practical skills you can incorporate into your clinical practice.
Empower your exhibitors with gorgeous, customizable booths to promote their brand identity and products .
Your attendance earns you CME points that are required To maintain your valuable certification.
Empower your exhibitors with gorgeous, customizable booths to promote their brand identity and products online.
Last Year Was Mind Blowing
The Jeddah Dermatology & Cosmetics Conference is held
annually in Jeddah, the Bride of the Red Sea. It Became known
to be the must-attend conference in the region for those
working in the field of Dermatology and Cosmetics.
Learn and improve
Connect with professionals
What Will You Gain
“With around 15 dermatology cosmetics conferences held in Jeddah, we are helping you to have great networking opportunities and advance your career growth.”
Become a Partner
Expand your brand among the biggest Dermatology and
Cosmetic Conference in MENA
- The Jeddah Dermatology & Cosmetics Conference is held annually in Jeddah, the Bride of the Red Sea. It provides the best platform for all dermatology professionals to boost and update their knowledge in dermatological science and technology through a variety of courses, workshops and lectures. In addition to the excellent educational opportunities, a specialized exhibition held in conjunction with the conference, provides an avenue for business entities in the industry to showcase and promote the latest products, services and equipment.
- The hybrid 16th edition of this conference will take place on February 09-12, 2022at the Hilton Hotel in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, plus being available virtually.
- Jedda-derm is open for all Dermatologists, Plastic surgery, Pediatric dermatology, Pharmacists, Family Physician, Medical students & Derma program trainee, Nurses)
- Registration to the conference is open. Please visit www.jeddaderm.co
- To attend the virtual conference, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the conference.
- For all your queries related to exhibition space booking, sponsorship opportunities and various advertising options, please contact: Jeddaderm@yahoo.com
- Discussion groups will be created for each session and you will be able to join a public online chat discussion and ask questions.
- Speakers will be asked to join the discussions as well and address the questions posted.
- Live sessions will have live Q&A sessions.
- If you have any questions, please select the most relevant subject for your query and a send to email at:
- The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation. You will receive a link in an email after the Conference. More information will be published
- Yes, there will be a state-of-the-art virtual exhibition and networking opportunities.
- Please register as an exhibitor at www.jeddaderm.co
- We will contact you directly regarding your participation.
- Yes, the platform can only be accessed by jedda-derm members. In order to provide non-members with an experience of our digital learning, a selection of jedda-derm webcasts may be streamed live on social media (Facebook or YouTube, Instagram,), allowing the public to view
- You can download your certificate by logging in to ———-, accessing your ‘Completed Courses’ under ‘Dashboard’ > ‘My Courses’ and clicking the button ‘Certificate’ next to the course thumbnail
15. For Companies: I am sponsoring one (or more) member’s payment, how can I have the Company’s billing address and details displayed on the invoice?
- Please, before proceeding with any payment, contact at email@example.com